Favorite 5 Aircraft- All Eras Allowed.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

cheddar cheese said:
Being a nightfighter thats quite relevant, as carrots make you see in the dark. ;)

A friend of mine who retired from the CAA a few years ago met
Cats Eyes Cunningham on a couple of occasions and said he found him a really nice fella. although it obviously was Radar that gave him his reputation not carrots.

I can just imagine it now

"Listen lads, we're a bit short on resources at the moment so we've done away with your radar and put 2 sacks of carrots in its place"

:lol: ;)

SA-80s are crap, however come 2006 Britain will be equipped with H&K G36s.

Which Helicopters are these? The Chinooks? That's not a knock on the technology, that's a knock on the governments tight fist.

The aircraft carriers don't need to be big, we have HARRIERS. :rolleyes:

Well, CC, I'd advise you to go to Yorkshire it may come as a surprise that we're not all stupid and toothless as Clarkson tries to portray. Although, I do give him credit that most of Doncaster is stupid and toothless...he's from Doncaster as well.. :lol:

No I didn't. I just know he's from Tickhill, a village a few miles from mine.

Halifax is probably the best place. South Yorkshire are all heroin addicts and stupid ex-miners and the majority of West Yorkshire is full of illegals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back