Favorite 5 Aircraft- All Eras Allowed. (1 Viewer)

Nah, erm, Birmingham anyday! :lol:

MM, I dont think id like Sheffield. Im not a social man. :lol: You may have noticed that, as there is a link in there somewhere to my number of posts :lol:
 
Doubtful...


Though I'd love to visit there...


I don't know if it's an Italian or French territory, first of all! :lol:


Secondly, Salvador is the sh*t... 8)
 
Go to Leeds if you want to get mugged CC. And Sheffield is shit! I'll give it credit for the clubs, it does have good clubs but other than that..SHITE.
 
How much is J2O? :roll:
 
My favorite 5 WWII Era Fighter:

1)Messerschmidt 109.
2)Mitsubishi A6M2 model 21 'Reisen'.
3)Spitfire MkI-and onwards.
4)F4U Corsair.
5)P-51D Mustang.

My favorite 5 Modern aircraft:

1)F-22 Raptor.
2)F-35 joint strike fighter.
3)F-14 Tomcat.
4)MIG-29 Fulcrum.
5)F-18 Hornet.
 
Good list, hows about your favourite bombers aswell?
 
oh what the heck................I dig this a/c. Recon/stealth Ju 290
 

Attachments

  • ju290-1.jpg
    ju290-1.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 543
mosquitoman said:
Good list, hows about your favourite bombers aswell?


Well my 2 favorite WWII bombers have deffidently got to be the Lancaster and the B-17 Flying fortress ! 8)

But mostly yes i am a Fighter person 8)
 
I was just thinking of the almost useless bombload, the B-24 was better IMO
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back