Favrortie and cutest female youtuber ?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Everyone sucks speaking Dutch. Especially the Dutch. It's like listening to a drunk Englishman trying to speak German.
Ever heard Flemish? Not judging.....I have Basque friends here and that's pretty different, too. Heard Gaelic at Valentia Island, Ireland in 1998. It's rather different from English, my only language skill.

You're an American, so your opinion on this matter does not count after what you did to the English language.
I will have you know, my good fellow, that the Australians have done a great deal to alter the King's English.
Just because they include the extraneous vowel to occasional words does not exempt them from scrutiny!

I will have you know, my good fellow, that the Australians have done a great deal to alter the King's English.
Just because they include the extraneous vowel to occasional words does not exempt them from scrutiny!
You mean these Aussies?

1_unnamed.jpg

You're an American, so your opinion on this matter does not count after what you did to the English language.

And considering many foreigners speak better English than many Americans, especially when you get out into the sticks (I think I hear banjos playing), or deep into the cities. :D

Sorry, it's a fact, we Americans butcher the English language in so many ways. I need a translator sometimes. :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back