Fiesler Fi156C Storch 1/48 Tamiya Milestone 100th Release

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Andy thanks,Javlin thanks and you're half right they are marked but not pre-cut like the last one I cheated with lol

thanks again for all the kind words everyone
I got the bulk of the painting done ,not too bad if I do say so myself

A nice kit, a nice model... but what camo scheme is it? I mean what colours you used for painting.

thanks for the compliments everyone,Wurger its standard rlm 70/71
I got the decals on,some of the markings may be a little less than accurate but I'm going with whats on the actual aircraft based here in Florida although I did go with a more accurate splinter than whats on it. I build for fun so rivet counting is'nt my thing.

thanks fellas!
I cleaned up some of the markings and applied a dirt wash of black mixed with some brown.I then gave it a very light dirt bath spray with some pastels thinned with alcohol followed by some dull coat. Getting close to seeing the light at the end of the tunnel on this build

Wurger its standard rlm 70/71

Humm..RLM70/71... Possible it is matter of the camera and light. But the difference between these two colour tonalities were barely noticable. Don't get me wrong but these look like RLM02/71.

Attachments

• RLM70-71-02-65.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
I'm calling it finished and what a pleasing kit it was. The fit is great and the details are nice and crisp typical Tamiya quality

some in 'flight'

retro

hope all enjoyed all comments most welcome

Users who are viewing this thread