Well Nedvěd is a bit older now, Koller and few others too. But we have young playetrs like the Chelasea's Goalkeeper Petr Čech, Rosický (B. Dortumnd), Baroš (Liverpool), Ujfaluši (Fiorentina), Grygera (Ajax), Jankulovski (AC Milan), who are on - or even before - their top...
I like to watch European soccer and love the world cup, I never said they suck, I meant that the guys here does not know how to play it like the guys in Europe.
SA did not even qualify for the World Cup, they were Ok, but they suck now.
Czech Republic have a strong team, but I don't think they're strong enough to win it. But we'll see. Anything can happen ... last time France were knocked out in the first round!
Jabberwocky, pbfoot, Wildcat you are either extremely national proud or have guts to believe Aussie can make it.
But it is nothing compared to Tiger's vote (Switzerland) and the absolute joke is Smokey's choice - Togo!
I chose the Aussies because they are kinda like cousins and are probably less likely to fake injuries and other similar stuff like some nations meaning they'll suck it up