Finalised GB nominations - GBs 37 to 49

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

All ideas considered but hold that thought til we poll for the next ones. Personally, I can barely finish 1 entry let alone 2 so this would not be for me.

Doing two for GB41 was a silly thing to do!
It's more or less a before, and a damaged and it was a silly silly thing to do.
I'm not game for a real two fer GB, I would have to put my vote against...... sorry.
And I am retired, but have a wife to attend to, SWMBO.......

Doing two for GB41 was a silly thing to do!
It's more or less a before, and a damaged and it was a silly silly thing to do.
I'm not game for a real two fer GB, I would have to put my vote against...... sorry.
And I am retired, but have a wife to attend to, SWMBO.......
Obi-wan Kenobi: Young Skywalker, I fear a trimer in the Force!
Skywalker: Yes Master Jedi, I fear you are right, the Force is not with this one!

as for the GB 42 I do not want to run with the spit, I'm looking at what aircraft I leave for the next GB, well the next one is the GB of the aviation aces, they can also be understood to be the planes of all ages of the aces of the Spanish civil war, right ?.

if so, I know of a person who will be happy when his father's plane arrives and it will be an honor to be able to do it and remember it, those conversations while playing cards with my grandfather

Just some pondering with only 3 GBs after this one
  • Thoroughbred: P-51 from NA-73X to Air Racer. A chance to get those new kits into action
  • Thunderbolt & Lightning, very, very frightening...everyone sing: P-38s & P-47s. The P-38 dogged out at the end of WW2 but the P-47 served on with ANG units and in Latin American until the mid-50s
  • Dyslexic Luftwaffe: 109 or 190

I was thinking of resurrecting the poll later this year. We're good to next summer.

We are?
I thought #49 was coming up Feb 1st and goes till June 1.......?
That would make it the last of the current list..........
I am old and starting to Not understand.

I posted that comment in May 2020. At the time, June 1, 2021 was "next summer". Doing the poll in March still leaves us plenty of time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back