Oct 27, 2013 #21 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra Good on you George, looks nice mate.
Oct 27, 2013 Thread starter #22 fubar57 General 37,480 27,231 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Thank you kindly, Vic Geo
Oct 27, 2013 #23 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,335 10,257 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk great job Geo, well done
Nov 13, 2013 Thread starter #24 fubar57 General 37,480 27,231 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Thank you very much Karl. Geo
Nov 15, 2013 #25 dneid Staff Sergeant 1,380 298 Joined Oct 31, 2012 Location Austin, TX Damned nice Spit, George. I have 6 Tamiya kits in 1/48 and 1/32 sitting on the shelf. I hope to get to one this year. I just LOVE the earlier Spitfires. Dale
Damned nice Spit, George. I have 6 Tamiya kits in 1/48 and 1/32 sitting on the shelf. I hope to get to one this year. I just LOVE the earlier Spitfires. Dale
Nov 15, 2013 Thread starter #26 fubar57 General 37,480 27,231 Joined Nov 22, 2009 Location The Jungles of Canada Thank you Dale. Of the 11 different Spitfire Marks I've built, 3 have been Tamiya(I, Vc, VI) and they are very nice kits. Geo
Thank you Dale. Of the 11 different Spitfire Marks I've built, 3 have been Tamiya(I, Vc, VI) and they are very nice kits. Geo
Nov 22, 2013 #27 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Ah them Spitties are beauties, well done mate.