**** DONE: 1/48 Spitfire Mk.IXb - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh... Alzheimer is the German who hides different items from us. I know him too. :lol:

The sad thing is, I looked all over my table, under the table, searched the box, all several times, and this is where it was....

005.JPG

Thank you gentlemen. Sticky outy things are on, final touch-ups and it's done. Hopefully the final photos tonight.

Geo

Last edited:
I do it all the time George I made a new landing gear leg once only to find the old one right after I had finished it..... in plane sight too I might add. At the present time I'm waiting for the windscreen from my F-102 to re-appear, but I'm sure it's waiting until I buy a whole new kit just for the missing part.

I just have to scrounge up some gun patch decals and she's done. However, gotta catch the camp bus in 30 minutes so I'll get the finished photos when I get home. Have a good rest of your week gentlemen.

001.JPG

Geo

Last edited:
She's looking the biz George. You could just hand-paint the gun port patches - they were often roughly cut, so any 'irregularities' in painting wouldn't look out of place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back