**** DONE: 1/48 spitfire MK IX C - Aircraft Nose Art GB.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username: destrozas
First name: sergio
Category: intermeadite
kit/scale: JT79 hasegawa - spitfire MK IX C city of warsan

model:

9_285.jpg

scan0010.jpg

IMG_0942.jpg

IMG_0941.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking great, I'll check my books on the Polish Spit squadrons, I think hes in there :) if he is I'll send you some pictures Sergio :)

thank you all, the truth igor any information is welcome.

the breakdown of photos that I Spit had gone, ie I broke the hard drive where I had it and I could recover some of them were already missing pages or books that do not have.

but the memory is something right photos and that hase has done a great job with the interior detailed, I have made some tests in the cockpit dry.

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

I gave the base color to start painting the cockpit

IMG_0948.jpg

IMG_0949.jpg

IMG_0951.jpg
[

ATTACH=CONFIG]244480[/ATTACH]

IMG_0953.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0952.jpg
    IMG_0952.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 231
Looking good. But the pilot's seat should be of a different colour than the entire rest of the cockpit interior though.

Nice model Sergio, lots of detail in the Hasegawa model. I never knew the lapbelts attached to the seat armour. Always thought it was attached to the seat.

Geo

Geo, the seat was made from a composite material - a sort of resin-impregnated papier mache, and therefore not strong enough to provide an anchor point. Some later Spits, such as the MkIX, with their extra power, and therefore often pulling more 'g', sometimes experienced the seat collapsing under extreme conditions, and the seat was changed for the early, metal seat.

Well, well, geo as the professor says so, nothing more to say to the word of terry.

regarding color, impatient that the first painting was still had no color that goes inside, is painted with medium green and says and looks inside was of pale green (FS34227). Also the seat was a black brown commented assembly as MK VIII forum did so well was painted, the headrest same although I have not yet placed.

IMG_0969.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0970.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back