**** FINISHED: 1/72 LA5FN

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

magnu

Staff Sergeant
Dec 11, 2007
Cornwall
Username Magnu
Name Lewis
Category Intermediate
Kit Zeveda 1/72
Extras None

Basicaly built OOB with the addition of aerial wires from invisible mending thread
LA5fn1.jpg

LA5fn2.jpg

LA5fn3.jpg

LA5fn4.jpg

LA5fn6.jpg

LA5fn5.jpg

Looking very nice Lewis. However a notice here...the Pitot tube.... Having slats on the wing leading edges, it couldn't be fixed in that way you did it for the model. Just it is illogical.

I did wonder about it at the time but that is where it was shown on the instructions I'll take it off and move it underneath the wing I think. Thanks for the heads up on this one Wotjek

I see. I have checked both the Revell and Zvezda instructions. The one of Zvezda shows it clearly and in correct way. The Revell one is a little bit too enigmatic. But it is possible to locate the tube pin on the underside of the wing. Anyway it's not too huge mistake.

I like the model. :thumbright:

Thanks very much guys
After all the mishaps I had with this one it turned out better than I expected but is still a little ragged round the edges I may invest in the 1/48 version of this once I have whittled down my stash a bit and see if I can make a better job of that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back