Nov 8, 2012 Thread starter #22 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Thanks akka.
Nov 8, 2012 #23 R Rogi Master Sergeant 2,293 36 Joined Aug 1, 2011 Lovin it give us some B and W pics!
Nov 8, 2012 Thread starter #24 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW Never thought of that. Attachments F4U LVK dio2.jpg 77.8 KB · Views: 228
Nov 8, 2012 #25 R Rogi Master Sergeant 2,293 36 Joined Aug 1, 2011 Very good I like! Now I just need to finish that P-51 and Bf-109 and were all set
Nov 9, 2012 Thread starter #26 N4521U Plastic Pirate 14,548 7,533 Joined Nov 1, 2009 Location Miranda, NSW There ya go. Just wish I had a concrete pad to put under this one.
Nov 9, 2012 #27 R Rogi Master Sergeant 2,293 36 Joined Aug 1, 2011 Print the outline on reguler paper and put it under, like were going to know anyway what material it is
Print the outline on reguler paper and put it under, like were going to know anyway what material it is