****Finished: Fw 190D-9 ll> Stab./JG2

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

So whenever I went to take pictures, people always seemed to need me to do absolutely useless things, and by the time I was able to, the sun went behind the clouds.

Wayne beat me to it! Cory, if your camera has a 'White Balance' adjustment, or automatic 'White Balance', you can take the pics indoors, under a desk lamp or similar. You'll need to use a minimum of a 100 Watt bulb, and set the 'White Balance' against the white background you are using; this should counteract any yellow/orange colour cast from the artificial light. Failing that, a Daylight Simulation bulb (a 'special' blue light bulb) will do the trick. These should be available from art shops. Saves having to wait for decent daylight.
You'll probably find that flash will be too strong, or could cause a colour change towards blue.
Sorry, I'd hoped to get the Photography Guide finished in time, but I'm currently re-writing it, to get rid of some of the b*ll*cks!
It WILL be done soon, in time for the next GB.
Terry.

Hmm! Can't see any sign of any pics! Must be this dam**d Internet connection problem again! Oh well, let's hope it's OK later, otherwise I'm in deep poo!

Terry , Cory replaced those bad with these better in the post #1.

Ah, thanks! Thing is, now there aren't ANY pics showing at all!! This is beginning to get up my nose good style! All of the forum pages displaying on my computer are either missing things, can't see pics, or can't access. I've checked all Internet connections, been into other web-sites, e-mail, all sorts, and everything is OK except the forum!
Ah well! Can't do anything about it, so I'll go to bed then!

Try to use the re-fresh button of the net browser Terry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back