Done : Fw190D-9 ll> Stab./JG2 Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

You're lucky (no pun intended) because you can do it inside. I should really switch to acrylics, but we keep buying enamel because it's what we have on hand, but only say, a quarter of a bottle left, so we need to be able to mix them, right? So it's kind of a vicious circle.

Do you any good shops that sell Vallejo online? I really recommend you try them out, just to see how feel with them...
My local shop here in Glasgow, it's a good one but pretty much only sell enamels...
That way I buy my Vallejo paints from Modelhobbies (thanks again Terry!) and I have them in my hands just in a few days....great service!

Go Acrylic maaaan....! :lol: :lol:

I too Cory use to be an all Enamel person (Still got about 50 odd tins of it) until I got a bottle of tamiya olive drab (Acrylic) Works wanders for me.Didn't thin it at all (Should I of?) then cleaning was a breeze with plain water out the tap no bloody turps costing me $3.85 a bottle! ,Have you ever tried acrylics? At the end of the day though use what your comfortable with:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back