Done : JV44 Fw190D-9 "Red1" of Heinz Sachsenberg Gruppe Build....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks alot Wayne....

I could take pics on the base of the first model I did , that Bf 109F-2, to compare the work, but it would be embarrassing....

No,No,No, Dan...don't think that way.....the first one keeps perspective for when you did not have the skills and knowledge that you have absorbed so far!

It simply shows the progress of evolution and advancement of skills, knowledge, tools.....etc.

I have an old Fujimi 190 sitting in my cabinet, slapped together - join lines visible everywhere, hand painted incorrectly, decals on matt painted surface....you could call it a 'Dog' compared to today....but back then I had no friggin' idea.......but at the time I thought it was great!....get the picture?

For those who don't speak, or understand Swettish, I shall translate; Jan said "I say old chap, that last drop of 14 year old Laphroaig seems to have hit the spot. Or was it all tha other drops above the last drop, packed tightly into the bottle, which one had to drink through to reach the last drop?"

Fw190DPapageienStaffel.jpg

figured this would go well here, but here is a picture of Red 4 in the background.

Photos like that are simply painful to look at

Wheres the dam warning "This photo will hurt your soul"!!??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back