1st PLACE INTERMEDIATE AND MEMBERS CHOICE: Fw190D-9 JV44 "Red 1" of Lt. Sachsenberg

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks DB.... And I know u love it Terry, its ok....

Does anyone else think my top 6 pics arent bright enough, or alittle too dark??? Maybe my monitor is off...

Judges, do the pics need to be brightened/retaken??? Its no big deal to re-do the shots now that I got it figured out.... Same shots better lighting required???

It's not that Cory. The forum 'page' is OK on my monitor, but, with Dan's last pics, I have to use the (forum) Left-Right shift keys, just a bit, to see side to side of the pics. In other words, the wallpaper-like backdrop of the forum page is still there, but the pics 'overlap' (out of sight) the beige coloured message panel, if you understand what I mean. Not a major problem, but it is easier to view pics if they're 'in the frame' as it were.

Yep, no problem with the lighting etc Dan. Even around 800x600 would be fine mate, thanks.
Would others please note the above; it's not a huge problem, but it does make it easier to view, when confronted with somewhere in the region of 150 images, or more, not having to scan back and forward, up and down.
Thanks guys!

As I didn't fancy a Herring in the face, I told Dan it was OK!
In general, if anyone feels they have better pics to post for the final entry pics, please contact one of the judges first, but it should be OK, to a point.
However, please note that once the entry is marked 'Finished', no further work or additions/modifications to the model are allowed, until after judging and the announcement of the results.
Only submit new pics if you feel they are of better quality/size than originally submitted.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Terry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back