Feb 28, 2011 Thread starter #21 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas Ok Wayne, I'll try to get those today. How many shots do I need?
Feb 28, 2011 #22 rochie Moderator Staff Mod 24,352 10,281 Joined Aug 9, 2006 Location billingham nr middlesbrough uk see here Bill, check the pdf Wayne posted http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/group-builds/group-build-photo-requirements-17034.html
see here Bill, check the pdf Wayne posted http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/group-builds/group-build-photo-requirements-17034.html
Feb 28, 2011 Thread starter #23 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas Thanks, I hadn't seen that before. I'll get these done and edit out the others I took. It's going to be close.
Thanks, I hadn't seen that before. I'll get these done and edit out the others I took. It's going to be close.
Mar 1, 2011 #24 Wayne Little Moderator Staff Mod 65,454 8,501 Joined Oct 7, 2006 Location Adelaide Sth. Aust. No worries Bill, and thanks for that link Karl.....
Mar 1, 2011 Thread starter #25 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas Pictures are done and in place. Thanks again Karl, that helped a lot.
Mar 1, 2011 #26 Wildcat Major 9,306 1,456 Joined Apr 11, 2005 Location South East Queensland Excellent work Bill, she looks great!
Mar 2, 2011 Thread starter #28 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas Thanks guys.
Mar 5, 2011 #29 slaterat Senior Airman 546 328 Joined Feb 24, 2008 Location Calgary Another one of a kind build
Mar 8, 2011 Thread starter #30 Night Fighter Nut Master Sergeant 2,870 780 Joined Nov 3, 2009 Location Plano Texas Thanks.
Nov 6, 2013 #31 DBII Senior Master Sergeant 3,338 1,981 Joined Oct 16, 2007 Location Conroe, Texas Nice bird. I working on the same kit. I hope I can do 1/2 as well. DBII