**** FINISHED: 1/48 Consolidated PBY-5 Catalina Commonwealth GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I've been trying to find another way to say how great this came but but I can't so I'll express myself through smiley-cons

:greenjumpers:.

Nope that don't work...:

eeeeek:

Close but that don't work either...

:thumbup:

humm... It speaks the truth but not enough expression....

:wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav::wav:

I think you get the point! 8)

Well Vic you out did your previous builds with this one :thumbleft: and as it stands now you got best of show! Cheers

Holy Sh*t Vic, that is fu*#@ng amazing. Sorry about language but everything else has been said already and I only just got back onto forum after that whole malware drama. Mate that is a work of inspiration for all of us. The only good thing to come out of Canberra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean

Very nice Vic. It's been a while since I've seen the build and I'm surprised with the amount of work you put into it. The whole diorama looks great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back