1/48 Wirraway, Commonwealth GB

This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

How are things going John? Any new updates?

Thanks for asking NFN. I really can't get started on this till after Christmas - too much going on at the moment. I need big chunks of time - it's just too frustrating to work on a project for an hour or two, then have to put it away for a week.

Good info guys. Is that a genuine Wirraway in the pic, or a Harvard/Texan done up as one? If the latter, check the side steps John; I know they are fitted on the Harvard/Texan/T6, but could only see one on the plan drawing.

Nice choice John but I was wondering what is Wirraway?it looks like a T6 or Harvard.So are they the same frames with mods for combat service?Cheers

Was wondering whether any progress was being made on this build. I have one in the "to do" pile but it'll be YEARS before I get to it. Don't want to waste the gorgeous RedRoo update kit on my currently crappy modelling capabilities - need some more completed kits under my belt before I take a run at my Wirraway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back