Finished Shots of Each Build....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

guys, stop building so good :( you going to make these polls impossible :S and we'll need to go to random.com thing to generate a winner! :D

Vic's model of Curtiss Hawk 75 has been finished.

Nice job matey.
If you have a basic editing program you can remove all that blue tinting.... like this one.
If you can replace your photos, maybe see if you can replace the one above with this one, it's only right eh?

Attachments

• port front 001_b.jpg
    port front 001_b.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Nice job matey.
If you have a basic editing program you can remove all that blue tinting.... like this one.
If you can replace your photos, maybe see if you can replace the one above with this one, it's only right eh?

Thanks Bill, I try my best at the photos.

The photos are taken in natural light with a blue piece of card as background. I've tried with white card, but it tends to wash out the colour. (tips anyone?) Maybe it's my camera, which I just used basic auto settings and let it do it's stuff. I try not to muck around with post editing, just crop and resize as needed. One I did need to lighten up a bit.

The colour is correct for my eye, without removing the blue Bill. Perhaps they are a little of the dark side? It was late in the day when I took the shots outside.

Having said all that my wife gave me with a photography course as a Christmas present, so maybe I'll learne a thing or two for the next GB. 8)

Cheers

Peter

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back