Flash summary of the Great Patriotic War. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I watched the entire presentation stopping only a few times to view the little snippets of information and videos. It was excellent. Although the vast majority of that I already knew about, it's much better to see the movements of the armies in action, on screen, as and when it happened in comparison to other events.

Excellent piece of work.

Agreed. It's very well made, and the additional information and veteran interviews presented throughout are an excellent touch.

Ahhh - yes, it is good isn't it? Did people check out the section on the Brest-Litovsk fortress at the beginning?

Believe me, what's written there about the events that happened at what became known as the 'Hero Fortress' isn't the half of it.....

'Pobediteli' means Victory in case you were wondering.

this really is very good, if a little fast, one of my history teachers will be interested in this!

Somebody posted this link over at Ubi. If you're interested in the war on the Eastern Front, give it a gander. It's very well put together. Just hit "Start Presentation" on the small map.

POBEDITELI — Soldiers of the Great War

fantastic !!!

the videos of youtube are also great but these i have watched before.
pay atteption for the russian soldiers with the nazi flags, its very symbolical that scene !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back