Flying Legends 2017

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks Paul. Struggling with the WB fix on all of the last shots above.

Moving on to the Sunday show now, these are in no particular order:

IMG_2161 post.jpg

IMG_2170 post.jpg
IMG_2168 post.jpg
IMG_2174 post.jpg
IMG_2163 post.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks all. More to come in due course as tomorrow I'm off to a small local airshow to help man our Mosquito display and hope to get some pics while there. Supposed to be 33 degrees and sunny with a bit of smoke in the air from the BC fires so we'll see how it goes.

Thanks guys. The front on taxi pic is a bit "tilted" as the only way I could get this pic was to hold the camera over my head with outstretched arms so I would not get all the heads in the way. Doing so makes it difficult to keep the camera on the level. Here are the two pics, corrected for tilt:

IMG_2161 post.jpg
IMG_2170 post.jpg

Thanks guys.

How ever you did those taxi shots...you nailed it, I like 'em.

Just moved up to the front Wayne and found a spot just big enough to get my 300mm through. The head-on ones were done with the camera over my head taking many shots, some of which turned out crooked or showing too much ground or sky.

Continuing on with the latter stages of the Sunday show:

IMG_2491 post.jpg
IMG_2537 post.jpg

Those of you who saw "Dunkirk" will recognize this fictitious paint scheme on this Mk I Spitfire:

IMG_2828 post.jpg
IMG_2834 post.jpg
IMG_2850 post.jpg

This Hurricane, P2902, became the 15th airworthy Hurricane in the world and had only just returned to the skies on 19 June this year.

IMG_2854 post.jpg
IMG_2868 post.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back