Flying to N.Y.C. to see my friend Joe! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Seesul,

I just checked the schedule at the PruCenter (Home of the NJ Devils), the only game on Oct 9th is a basketball game with the NJ Nets vs. Philly 76's. The Devils do play on the 8th at 7pm vs. the Dallas Stars.

Deacon

Hi Deacon, would there be a chance to get 3 tickets for a Monday' s game? Vs Pittsburgh. If so for how much please? Thank you.

Last edited:
Visited air museum at Long Island yesterday. My fiend´s Joe grandson Nick got crazy and paid a ride on a T-6 for me, my friend and himself. We all toke a ride in a Texan over the Long Island´s coast and the ocean. An experince of my life! I still can't get over it...

I've 4got 2 take a cable for dowloading the pics to the PC. I'll post them when I get back, on Friday. I also have a video footage taken during the flight. A pilot allowed me to open the canopy during the flight so I didn't need to take this footage thru the window. Today we had visited my friend Joe at veteran's hospital. He´s really in a bad shape so I keep my fingers crossed and believe in a recovery. It was hard for me to see him in a hospital after so many experience I had with him from his visits of our country in 2005 and 2007...we' re gonna see him tomorrow and on Tuesday again. On Wednesday we're leaving.
He's in the V A New Jersey Health Care system, Community Living Center, about half an hour away from South Plainfield.

Sorry to hear Joe is in a bad way Roman. I hope he pulls through my friend. Enjoy the rest of your visit, and I look forward to seeing the pics.

Hey Seesul,

Sorry, I just saw your post:

Hi Deacon, would there be a chance to get 3 tickets for a Monday' s game? Vs Pittsburgh. If so for how much please? Thank you

I have to go to Jersey City for a meeting in a few minutes. I can check on tickets later this afternoon when I return. Do you have a cell number or some way to reach you directly? My cell number is 9*0*8-8*0*9-2583. Feel free to send me a text message. I will be unable to respond while in my meetings.

Deacon (Dave)

PS - Ticket prices are $38 or $68 depending on the level of seating...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Seesul,

Sorry, I just saw your post:

I have to go to Jersey City for a meeting in a few minutes. I can check on tickets later this afternoon when I return. Do you have a cell number or some way to reach you directly? My cell number is 908-809-2583. Feel free to send me a text message. I will be unable to respond while in my meetings.

Deacon (Dave)

PS - Ticket prices are $38 or $68 depending on the level of seating...

Thank you mate!
The match is at 4 pm and that time we will be visiting my friend Joe again. Should the game be later as at 8 pm I´d go for it. I haven´t realized it. I sure prefer visiting Joe.
Anyhow, thank you very much for your answer and offer!

Sorry to hear Joe is in a bad way Roman. I hope he pulls through my friend. Enjoy the rest of your visit, and I look forward to seeing the pics.
Hi Terry, it´s a hard thing for me to see Joe now but I really hope that our vist will help lift up his spirit! He was pretty happy when he saw Anton and me yesterday. We´re gonna se him in 2 hours again. I´m looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back