Flying to N.Y.C. to see my friend Joe!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Let us know what day you're looking at travelling over there. I may be able to get a day out of the office and would love to join in!

Hello,

a friend of mine has a cousine at Florida and she aplied him and me to the lottery for flight tickets to N.Y.C. No luck for my friend but I won it! He told me about this lottery 3 months ago. Few weeks ago I was contacted by Czech travel agency and was told that the flight tickets is mine!

So now I got a chance to see my old good friend 'Jersey Joe' (from my siggy) again! He wanted to come to see us last year during the commemoration but his shape didn´t allow him to do so. Someone in the heaven now helped me to see Joe again...as I have never won anything in a lottery...

That friend of mine already bought a flight ticket as well...

Arrival to N.Y.C. - Oct 6
N.Y.C. departure - Oct 13

Something about Joe:
http://www.ww2aircraft.net/forum/av...joe-owsianik-meeting-after-63-years-9298.html

Are you going to meet him in the City or are you going to go see him in South Plainfield?

Are you going to meet him in the City or are you going to go see him in South Plainfield?

South Plainfield, for sure Dirk. I guess we will spend 2 or 3 days in N.Y.C. with his grandson but the rest in S. Plainfield as we wanna spend as much time as possible with Joe.
We could meet for beer somewhere, I´m sure you know the pubs (bars) there better than me 8)

Hi Harry,

I gotta figure out the plan with Joe´s grandson yet but anyway, I wanna see Intrepid, than that museum that was posted in this thread and New Jersey Devills match (Sat, Oct 9).
Then, the rest of the time at South Plainfield.
I´ll post the time schedule in 2 weeks here.
Thank you of thinking of me!

South Plainfield, for sure Dirk. I guess we will spend 2 or 3 days in N.Y.C. with his grandson but the rest in S. Plainfield as we wanna spend as much time as possible with Joe.
We could meet for beer somewhere, I´m sure you know the pubs (bars) there better than me 8)

Definitely!!!! 8) PM me your email and we can hook up when you get here.

Hi Harry,

I gotta figure out the plan with Joe´s grandson yet but anyway, I wanna see Intrepid, than that museum that was posted in this thread and New Jersey Devills match (Sat, Oct 9).
Then, the rest of the time at South Plainfield.
I´ll post the time schedule in 2 weeks here.
Thank you of thinking of me!

You wanna go see a Devils game too? Oh, my a man after my own heart!

Hey Dirk's trying to steal the show not me! :lol:

I can't go to bars yet........but may be able to all get at my house (plenty of drinks for you guys here...) ? My dad said he had no problem, still have to make sure its OK with him.

Yep! Said you guys were great guys, and I'm lucky to have met you, I of course told him differently....just kidding :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back