Flying to N.Y.C. to see my friend Joe!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

The Prudential Center (where the Devils play) is right across the street from my office. I work for Prudential and may be able to get discounted tickets for the game. It is a little early to know whether or not they are available as yet but will follow this post and let you know.

Dave

The Prudential Center (where the Devils play) is right across the street from my office. I work for Prudential and may be able to get discounted tickets for the game. It is a little early to know whether or not they are available as yet but will follow this post and let you know.

Dave

Hi Dave,
that´s really nice of you and I really appreciate your willingness! Let´s keep in touch. We would be 3 to 5 people. 2 Czechs and few Newyorkers. I wish to have my friend Joe there as well but his shape won´t allow him to do so I guess...

Roman, you'd better book another week's holiday - to recover! With Joe and Nic, you'll need it ! The NY bars will see a huge increses in sales !

There is the Millville Army Airfield Museum which I volunteered at several years ago but its about 3 - 4 hours from NY. Let me check if McGuire has anything. Harrison should know about that part of the state. There is the U New Jersey down here on the Delaware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back