Flying to N.Y.C. to see my friend Joe!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Seesul,

I just checked the schedule at the PruCenter (Home of the NJ Devils), the only game on Oct 9th is a basketball game with the NJ Nets vs. Philly 76's. The Devils do play on the 8th at 7pm vs. the Dallas Stars.

Deacon

Seesul,

I just checked the schedule at the PruCenter (Home of the NJ Devils), the only game on Oct 9th is a basketball game with the NJ Nets vs. Philly 76's. The Devils do play on the 8th at 7pm vs. the Dallas Stars.

Deacon

Unfortunately you´re right. I haven´t noted in their schedule who´s at home and who´s visitor 2010-2011 Regular Season Schedule/Results - New Jersey Devils - Schedule
I don´t know if we will go to see Dallas as Thursday will be our first day with my friend Joe, so I don´t think that we will let him at home alone on Friday...

Seesul,

I know you said you probably would not go, I just wanted to give you an update. I was just offered tickets for the Friday night, 8-10-10 game vs. the Dallas Stars.

I can get up to 20 tickets. These are offered at a discount. For mezzanine, you can pay $38/ticket (they are usually $59) or for lower level you can pay $68/ticket (they are usually $85).

Thanks,

Dave

Seesul,

I know you said you probably would not go, I just wanted to give you an update. I was just offered tickets for the Friday night, 8-10-10 game vs. the Dallas Stars.

I can get up to 20 tickets. These are offered at a discount. For mezzanine, you can pay $38/ticket (they are usually $59) or for lower level you can pay $68/ticket (they are usually $85).

Thanks,

Dave

Thank you for this offer but on Friday night we will stay in N.Y.C. Should I be abe to spend more days in USA I´d go for it but I´ll be there just for one week.
Thank you again Dave!

Hey don't forget me and Toughombre, guys! We want to give a proper welcome to the USA to you Roman! We could all get together for a night.
Hello guys, a meeting on Saturday in South Plainfield whould be possible? We´re planning to go to American Air Museum (Long Island) on Saturday morning and then we could meet. Or maybe someone would like to join us for this trip as well?
Harry, I´ll send you my cell phone Nr. via e-mail so you can give it to all the other guys. My cell phone will be redirected to my colege because of work call (from customers) and to prevent a nite calls from Czech Republic so you better always send me a SMS and then I´ll call you back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back