Focke-Wulf Fw 190 A-6 W.Nr. 550476 'Weiße 11' 1./JG 1 Gruppe Build

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am really impressed with what you are doing. I've been on an Fw.190 kick myself as of late. I found some hypodermic metal tubing that will allow me to replace the model kit's molded wing guns. I paid $2.40 for 10 six inch pieces (just need to cut to length). Heck of a lot better than paying $10 for a few pieces that are pre cut!

Can you tell me where did you find the Tally Ho! resin wheel well set? That is exactly what I have been looking for myself (just didn't realize that it existed in 1/72).

Just noticed that - thanks. I think I'll try PMing him. Thanks again!

Thanks, appreciate you letting me know.

Does anyone else here perhaps know if Tally Ho!'s 1/72 Fw.190 wheel bay set can still be found?

Thanks in advance.

Hello again.
No, the kit still isn't finished. Meanwhile the hobby became my job and I didn't have time for it. Guess that probably Fine Molds will do its 1:72 Fw 190 kits before I finish this one ;)
Regarding the Big Kohona's question, Tally Ho does not exist anymore, but AML done a very similar set:AMLA72 023

Regards,
Maciej

Users who are viewing this thread

Back