For Njaco

Micdrow

“Archive”
10,775
4,711
Joined
Aug 21, 2006
Location
Wisconsin
Hi Chirs,

I really dont have much for pictures on this bird. I did find this link that has some pictures and here are a couple I took from the movie though not sure on quality. If you need more and the movie shots work let me know and I may be able to take more. :)

Murphy's War - The Internet Movie Plane Database
Murphy War 1.jpg

Murphy War.jpg
 
I have always liked it. It does look better on water than on dry land though.
 
Thanks!!!! I knew it had the cowling missing and it was a deep blue color. Just didn't know the lettering (its been years since I seen the movie). Any shots of a similar engine exposed? Is that an R2800?
 
That and the Kingfisher! Goose and the Catalina for when you bring mates or the family! :lol:
 
Always loved the Goose myself, ever since seeing 'tales of the Golden Monkey' as a kid (With Jake and Jack, and 'Cutter's Goose')
(The Cat is by far the sexiest though :-) )
 
When it comes to the Goose, it was in Uppdrag i Singapore (Bring 'Em Back Alive), with Bruce Boxleitner, Cindy Morgan and Ron O'Neal that was shown on CBS from September 1982 to May 1983, that did it for me... :lol:
 

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aED7xvYbMfw

Btw, I think that bird itself, is at the Air Force museum in Dayton, Ohio...
 
I can try!

BTW, "Murphy's War" has the best take-off scene ever filmed!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back