For Soren

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

the gruppe bar is skeptical and may have been red in this case according to the original pic. yellow or green 1 the original photo is very small indeed, and again this was before the spiralschnauze was applied. all indications is that a funny looking horizontal bar was worn through out JG 301 craft and not just II. gruppe, the Bar was not worn all the time and that is clear on the II./JG 301 Dora 9's , none of the photos I have seen of those nice looking birds wear the second gruppe bar symbol. to tell you all the truth the camo and markings on JG 301 a/c are not typical of other Luftwaffe day time units. Remember that much of this unit in it's origins was made up of ex-bomber crew personell and it still was fed with those as well as recon pilots even late war, thus .............

And now?

Attachments

• Soren4.jpg
    Soren4.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 195
  • Soren3.jpg
    Soren3.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 181
  • Soren5.jpg
    Soren5.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 205
Erich,

I am confident the bar was Yellow, as it looks allot like that from the original picture.

Wurger,

Just abit more of a shimmering effect to the spinner and a more gentle transition from black to dark green at the radiator, and its there :)

And now?

Attachments

• Soren4.jpg
    Soren4.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 177
  • Soren5.jpg
    Soren5.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Soren5a.jpg
    Soren5a.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 178
Certainly !

Here you are.
In the scecond siggy I've made a colour of the spinner the same like in the first one.It has been made more dark earlier.

Attachments

• Soren4a.jpg
    Soren4a.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 199
  • Soren5b.jpg
    Soren5b.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 202
Excellent Wurger, thank you :)

Hi !!!
The last attempt to your siggy.What is your opinion?

Attachments

• Soren6.jpg
    Soren6.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 160
A project of the new siggy.

Attachments

• soren longnose_fw-190projekt.jpg
    soren longnose_fw-190projekt.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 173
Unfortunately,I was given by Soren with this pic only which is a bit small.I've made the one bigger to have my work much more confortable.But you are right I have to work on its quality.

Absolutely awesome ! However is the white background "see-through" once used as a siggy ?

39904.jpg

Guess not, but if that can be done then its perfect ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back