For Soren (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just a little attempt at something different...

Attachments

• a6m8 soren signature.JPG
    a6m8 soren signature.JPG
    15.2 KB · Views: 354
Dont know if its just me, but the plain white background is just plain horrendous...

The intention is also that the white background is to be transparant - I just don't know how to do this, otherwise the one I made on my own would've been like that.

Wurger,

The sig looks great, no need for any changes (except if there are any historical in-accuracies about the a/c ofcourse), all that needs to be done is make the background transparent.

Ok, thanks Gnomey :)

I actually think Wurger already told me this, I just didn't get it :oops:

Thanks Evangilder ! :D

Do you think you could prevent some of the canopy disappearing ? That'd be super :)

Thanks for the new sig Wurger, its excellent ! And the best part is I actually had a small part in "designing" it myself :D

There the third attempt to .They are a gif. files so I hope they look much better.I've made one of them a bit darker then the second.
What now about them?

Attachments

• soren-longnose_fw-190dh.gif
    soren-longnose_fw-190dh.gif
    25 KB · Views: 8,418
  • soren-longnose_fw-190ch.gif
    soren-longnose_fw-190ch.gif
    24.9 KB · Views: 150
Very nice ! Yeah they're cleaner, thanks :)

Trying some new ones...

Attachments

• Sorensig7.JPG
    Sorensig7.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 147
  • Sorensig.JPG
    Sorensig.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 147
  • Sorensig11.JPG
    Sorensig11.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 4,052
Does anyone like my new sig ? Or should it be the one where the Scharfschütze is aiming directly at you ?

Changed back my avatar because I thought it didn't look right - besides I love the my current one :)

Hallo Sorren,
I like the marksman's siggy :).But the letters are a bit small.I know I have troubles with my sight but even using glasses I wasn't able to read over this sign.Maybe you should make them bigger,think about it,please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back