Forum Members You Have Met!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Heinz

Captain
Feb 6, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
8) Went to the Melbourne Model Expo today and met

the infamous Wayne Little!!

Fantastic guy, had a great chat about models and things.

Had a look at some of his models he entered in the competition, in my opinion he has all sewn up8)

He does amazing work models wise,:)

Just curious who else has met other forum memebers?

Cheers

Met Charles and Njaco at the Reading airshow, hung out all day, sweated alot, but had a great time!

Was a pleasure. Good guys, like most of the members here.

TO

The only member I have met is plan_D.

He flew down from England with his girlfriend and stayed with us and went to Rock im Park 2006 with us.

Both him and his girlfriend are great and very nice. They are always welcome in our home.

I would love to meet anyone from this forum (yeah I said it, anyone...).

I hooked up with Commisso and gave him the a 1 day tour of the Canadian Warplane Heritage the Falls and the Russell group and war of 1812 sites

i

Attachments

• Picture 024_1_1.jpg
    Picture 024_1_1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 233
  • Picture 049_1_1.jpg
    Picture 049_1_1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 264
Hmm, let's see, like syscom mentioned, I met him at Chino a year or 2 back. I also knew A6M3 (Eric) before he joined here, but he's not on much these days. I know one_hellcat from the CAF in Camarillo. Flyboyj and I had a short flight in a Cessna 150 a couple of years ago, and he swung by one afternoon when he was out here working on some planes.

So far that's it, but anyone is welcome to come and hang out with me at any of the airports or shows. I will flying at Camarillo again on Thursday for another air-to-air shoot and then off to Santa Paula on Sunday for a day of airplanes and shooting.

Like TO [Steve] sez, met him and njaco [Chris] at the Reading Airshow. Both are great guys, altho we didn't talk forum. Too many warbirds around !!

If anybody gets to Va. Beach for vacation, I'm in the phone book. Call me
and I'll meet you somewhere [nice quiet bar ?].

Charles

Going to FL in Duxford next Friday (11th) and Trackend offered me to pick us up at the airport and bring us to Duxford...what a guy!
That´s gonna be my first meeting with someone from the forum...
I also would like to visit Berchtesgaden in July or in August where I could meet Adler...so I hope I´ll have a time for the trip...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back