Forum technical problem?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Airframes

Benevolens Magister
Aug 24, 2008
Cheshire, UK
In case Admin aren't aware, there has been a problem today (14 Feb) accessing the site. Both myself and Jan (Lucky 13) in the UK were not able to access at all until approximately 17:30 hrs, UK time, and I understand that kgambit (Dwight) had similar problems in the USA.
Also, now that access has been acheived, it is taking a long time for pages to load - at least 40 seconds, and sometimes requires more than one attempt. In addition, images will not open at the time of writing.
Thought you'd like to know.

Just checking in to report same problems Terry mentioned over here as well. Hope Moderators and site owners will be able to solve the problems soon. Appreciate your efforts guys.

Same here
it takes a very long time to load a page, any page that's pic/photo heavy, I might as well go away and put the kettle on

Couldn't even get to the log-in screen for most of today

Glad to hear it's being worked on.
The site was completely down for me at approx. 6 am California time.

8 am Central
9 am Eastern

For me at least, The quick post box is gone in the Artakus style.
Going to switch to see if it is missing in Clean Blue.

Wheels

Same thing down here guy, made for a very dull evening went down late afternoon and only back up this morning. Also still very slow this morning 9:00am Aus East Coast Summer time. Hope as you say Dan, all gets sorted soon

:hotsun: :hotsun:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back