GB 21 Ends Sunday June 1

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm out of this one, the 61 is on hold till I go to the hardware store :D and get some better glues :D

but I hope to complete her sometimes later :D

Guys, I may need a couple of days too. I just found out I may need to be out of town this weekend so that throws every thing off. Will still try to make it on time.

Cory, was it the work "off" you didn't understand?

So if the other judges agree, and there are no objections from those who already finished, I propose we extend the deadline to Saturday, June 7. OK?

Don't count me in for the competition, I won't finish any time soon, our hardware store is out of acetone and similar glues and solvents :( that could work. They have stronger things for melting plastics, but I'd rather not risk those :D

Ki-61 will get done, but not soon.

I wish everyone who entered the best :) and I'll keep looking for updates and the poll :D of competitors :D

Sorry to report guys, that the Ventura won't get finished by the extension date. Still, I'll battle onwards till I get it finished. I just haven't had the spare time over the past couple of months to make progress.

Cheers

Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back