*** Winners – JUDGED COMPETITION GB 21 “ Pacific Theatre of Operations” *** (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
*** Winners – JUDGED COMPETITION GB 21 " Pacific Theatre of Operations" ***

After some lengthy delays here are The Winners for GB 21:

Category 1 Beginner / Novice / Casual CATEGORY.

We had only 1 completed entry in this Section this time around, having seen a few Members moving up to the Intermediate section.

1st Place : Michael - Parsifal : for his 1/72 Morane Saulnier MS406

Category 2 Intermediate / Casual CATEGORY.

This time around we had slightly less than the previous GB with 7 completed entries in this section from our Members that were finished in time.

1st Place : Dale - Dneid : for his 1/48 F4U-1D Corsair
2nd Place : Cory - Catch22 : for his 1/32 Corsair IV
3rd Place : Andy - Wildcat : for his 1/48 Ryan STM-2

Category 3 Experienced / Expert CATEGORY.

3 Entries this time around in our More Experienced Category,

1st Place : Glenn - T Bolt : for his 1/48 P-47N Thunderbolt
2nd Place : George - Fubar : for his 1/48 P-51D Mustang
3rd Place : George - Fubar57 : for his 1/48 F2A Buffalo

CONGRATULATIONS therefore go to Michael, Dale and Glenn for their Winning entries and also to the second and Third place getters in each category.

A BIG Thankyou to all those members who found the time to participate in this Build, while numbers were reduced , it was good to see some New faces and Models!

We once again appreciate the time and effort put in by all participants at the various levels, and the outstanding exchange of Information, Hints, Tips, Parts and Decals to those who required something to help their project, this alone shows the fantastic willingness of ALL to help each other and is the real backbone of the Group build experience

Please continue to support the Group Builds in any way you can whether you build something or just enjoy watching others do their stuff!

We all appreciate any input from any member so jump in if you have something to contribute.

We want this to be a friendly atmosphere and above all…..have FUN first and Foremost!
Thanks again goes out to…The Judging Panel for their time and effort !

Congratulations to all the entrants. And, judges, thank you for your time and efforts. Once again, I am stunned and honored to have placed in the top 3 let alone in 1st place.

Congrats guys, and thanks to the judges. i appreciate the win, i really do, but its embarrassing when Im the only entry in my division. Im just not up to the next standard guys, so any beginner takers please enter

The participation and encouragement by the members, and time so generously donated by the member judges, is what makes this forum a great place to roost!

Well done by all.
There are no losers!

My most sincere congratulations is great to see that despite my best models do even so I do not get even a third is at large models presented, although neither is my challenge to compete and win but to participate with that I have enough

Bill,
Perfectly said! All the guys here have pushed me to improve my skills and they have all be so very helpful. I love this forum. Thanks for everything from you all!

The participation and encouragement by the members, and time so generously donated by the member judges, is what makes this forum a great place to roost!

Well done by all.
There are no losers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back