GB-37 1:24 Hawker Hurricane I - Helicopters / Military a/c of BoB 1940

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

While Mother Superior watches her home renovation shows, I went back to the bench to work away on the "front end" of this kit. While I had the black in the air brush I sprayed a few other things as well including the instrument panel face. This scale allows me to hang completed parts on the pegboard that is along the back of the bench.

IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0003.JPG
IMG_0004.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0006.JPG

Cheers,

Jeff

IMG_0002.JPG

A few needed touch ups always seem to reveal them-selves when the item is looked at on the big screen. I am thinking about throwing Johhny Mcflyboy into the cockpit but then again I may not. If I do I don't have to get aftermarket seat belts.

Cheers,

Jeff

A pencil works wonders !
Good stuff Jeff. I'd send you some fine fabric, the correct colour for the seat harness, which was an off-cut from a roller blind, but I loaned the strip to a friend, for his 1/24th Spitfire. By the time I get to see him, the build will probably be done !

Okay lads, first official request for assistance.

What colour do I paint the large pipe that runs along the bottom of this photo. This is the outside side of the starboard cockpit framework and I am just guessing that this is radiator related tubing?
IMG_0001.JPG

I built one of those when I was a teen (many years ago), it was a christmas present and started my Hurricane love affair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back