GB-39 1/72 bristol blenheim IF - Battle for France to Battle of Britain

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Forgive, forgive me for not even answering, but I have an explanation, excuse or whatever you want to call it, but after the infiltration two days later I started to hurt and inflamed my elbow, resonance that they have made me and is that the ligament was breaking, is in an effort to the amount of contractures that have and immobilized my arm, today I come from another resonance and I have left my arm free but I have to move it just, computer time nothing else all day, without weighing, without sudden movements and efforts and models between 30 and 45 minutes at the most for two weeks, or they will have to operate and it will be between 3 to 6 months of recovery, and I do not want to be immobilized so long so I thank you for trying to make it arrive on time, for lengthen me the deadline to present it, it will happen as with other models I will finish it as I can, today I have placed the landing gear, this afternoon I will begin to teach my daughter to upload the photos and so she prac with the image processor to scale them, as you navigate safely and the main thing to enjoy the children that are the day in the dark of night.

thanks to all for your support, things are stagnant, on January 4 they make me another review if it has not evolved to be sure they will value the operation, it is enough to have the things so that in a stroke all will disappear.
Well I hope that as our saying says there is no harm that good does not come, and new life new life ....
Have some very good parties and take advantage of them.

a hug colleagues

You take care Sergio, I'm sure I speak for the other Judges...we wish to extend you every opportunity to finish your model due to your medical circumstances.
I'm sure the other entrants won't mind, however if you feel that you don't want to hold up the judging process...? please tell us your thoughts, we don't wish to rush you and possibly cause you some further injury or discomfort.

Merry Christmas to you and your Family.

If things go as they have told me today, they hope that in two weeks they will be almost recovered to start recovering their muscles.
If things do not change in a week I start to finish this model and the next ones that come!

good thanks to everyone for the support and for the help you have given me, I am very grateful.

As I told you, I start to move my arm well and to be able to work not excessively, although it is already a big step in my total recovery.

I bring you the photos of this weekend from Thursday until today that finished making the antenna I need to tighten it and place the mast well but we will go presenting the photos and so you can go orienting how it goes.

first pics, decals
69.jpg

70.jpg

74.jpg

75.jpg

76.jpg

now the intrados I have given them some chalk pastel colors siena natural and black shadow as well as some pigments earth color and dry mud as a splash and fumes from the leaks
77.jpg

78.jpg

until here was the task I did Friday and Saturday, yesterday and Sunday and today I have done the following, on Sunday and today I have finished mounting the antenna I made it with copper wire 0.09mm coil of a relay 110ACV that I have changed the control panel of the pump of the well of the water, and placed the landing gear, say that the mast of the antenna is only presented, is not stuck from there to see the thread relaxed, but I want that the cyano is well set before tensing, use the cyan of mechanical traction, loctite that is black translucent.

79.jpeg

80.jpeg

now the generals almost finished the plane but it is already this afternoon little more I can do I have to go calmly
71.jpeg
72.jpeg
73.jpeg

81.jpeg
82.jpeg
83.jpeg

i hope you like it

Last edited:
Or just ripped out threads from hose. If you use these of black or graphit colour you won't have to paint them. What is more these threads can be stuck with a polistyrene glue. But the CA one works good too. Additionally the threads are quite elastic and can be tightened keeping the tension.

antenna.jpg

use this elastin thread, it is braided and stretched up to 80% of its diameter, but to make the cable hooks it can not be done because when stretched the two parts of the loop are joined.

image_show.jpg

Thanks Wayne, I'm still recovering but the question is that I can do things.
yesterday I bought cyano that I was left without, so I suppose that between today or tomorrow I can finish it finally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back