GB-39 1/72 bristol blenheim IF - Battle for France to Battle of Britain (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

thanks friends.

this afternoon I'll put on the primer, I was going to give it a gunze gray but I think I'll give it a black Vallejo so that I can make the metal over it more nuanced, for later chipping.

Well, this is the fast until this afternoon / evening that will put more progress.
the primer is given, now that it is well dry to go over some grout that has surely come out of the airbrush and paint the metal.

31.JPG

32.JPG
31.JPG
32.JPG

we go with the metallic color I have to give it two layers so that it is well
first layer
33.jpeg
34.jpeg

35.jpeg

second layer

36.jpeg

paint the color sky at the bottom and mask it to give the color dark earth

37.jpeg

now to make the chipping of the paint, to make them use worn effects of ak-interactive spray with airbrush on the surface of the plane let it dry half an hour

38.jpeg

I dry the paint on it, let the paint dry. to do the deconchon later just before placing the masking

39.jpeg

40.jpeg

thanks mates

good friends here I return another shot of photos and destruction that I do.

As I read the product to make the chips in the paint.

41.jpg

finish of doing it to color the masks and I give the dark green, to proceed to remove the masks and that in the unions of the colors. primer layer, when removing the mask from a wing the first one I take out jumps almost 3/5 parts of the primer and paint of that wing.

42.jpg

43.jpg

so quickly to remove the paint and the primer of Vallejo to repaint everything again, so now you go back to the starting point, model in metal and masked to pull the dark earth to chipped and paint the dark green later to later shell it

44.jpg

time is running out but I hope it arrives on time, and again the earth is drying to make the peeling and the masks have already made to place them immediately dry after peeling, so this afternoon could do the green

46.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back