GB 41 Pacific Theatre of Operations from 1937 (including China war from 1937)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

If Burma and India are included in the PTO GB, then I might be able to get some time towards the end of the GB, to do either a 1/48th scale RAF P-47, or a 1/32nd scale Spitfire Mk.VIII, using the new Revell Mk.IX kit, suitably converted.
Got too much on to enter at the moment.
The build calls for "February 1st – June 2nd 2019 GB 41 Pacific Theatre of Operations from 1937 (including China war from 1937)"

I hear you Andy and I am in the same boat. It seems to be a hard thing to get after the end of the build. But I'm gonna "Get 'Er Done"

Ah, Sh!t.....................
:rolleyes:
I guess I opened the flood gates.
We're a day before here in Oz, Friday ain't till tahmarrah!

Last edited:
How is the weather in your neck of the woods geo. we have at the moment....floods, heatwaves, bushfires, and air quality issues. We are getting news reports of temperatures less than Antarctica in Montana. I expect you are the same or worse.

what the hell is happening

Well here on the south left coast, the one place in Canada with no snow I have stuff starting to bud all over my yard. Rumor is we might have snow flurries this weekend. Not good. A couple of cms of snow around here is akin to a natural disaster ! Hunker down and build models !

It's 48F here now and to hit 73 and 75F Saturday and Sunday. I've lived that cold already and don't envy anyone that stuff. Hunker down and stay warm anyway you can.

well, we must have stolen your heat of something. Maybe a week ago Wayne world, Adelaide, not that far from me, hit 49C, making it the hottest capital on Earth according to local media

Here's what I have Terry, I've done the NMF on top, the rest of the sheet is intact...

1548949446492.png

Thanks Geo, they look like just the thing I would need - one of the camouflaged 'bubbletops'.
I'll let you know what I decide on, if I can participate, and maybe we can agree some sort of deal / trade.

I am looking to do now that I am finishing with the GB 39 after my medical incoparency, I would like to make a little seen but very attractive plane, the oscar thai, of those that Japanese ceded to the Thai forces after the occupation of the same country, and A Dutch XXI fokker of the Dutch Indians that is not very seen, are the two that I am considering for now but as I have so many of this conflict .... and I would like to arm that the same change one of the two I have and I make another one like the spit VIII aussies or the f4u kiwi ...... in short, I'm very hesitant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back