GB-44 1/48 MiG-21 PFM - Military A/C of post-war time (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Does anyone here know if the H308 is a good match to the PE panels,
or should I just try and whip something up? Pick and mix, mix and match!
Sometimes, I do wish that Eduard put their IP's on clear decal paper,
like Hasegawa, Revell and others....

Jan,

Please check on the FS36320 what is the Mr.Hobby Color H307 Gray. Also the colour is colled the Dark Ghost Grey by other manufacturers ( eg.. Model Master 1741 or 4761, MRP-097 , A.MIG-208, AK-2058) .

Vallejo offers the colour as Vallejo Model Air 71120 - U.S.A.F. DARK GHOST GREY FS36320

Vallejo71120_.jpg

However the Model Master seems to be a little bit lighter in the pic below..

MM1741.jpg

MM4761.jpg

Many thanks Wojtek old friend....see if I've got any of that Vallejo 71.120 then, see how it compares to the panels.
The metallics are between there and here, hopefully they got the message to send them here, as I forgot to change the address from Sweden and my parents, back to Glasgow!! Blasted numpty!! 😆😂

A couple of countries could mark the MiG-21s with the number on one side only.

Lucky13 Lucky13
Jan, the decal set contains four decal sheets with all of the markings printed double. Just there was not enough of room for printing all of them one next to one becuse there are markings for 48 planes in total for the set..
The info about that you can see at the bottom of your pics...
adec.jpg

Here a full review...
DEC-1.jpg

DEC-2.jpg

DEC-3.jpg

the pic source: ModelWeb » Blog Archive » 1/48 Warsaw Pact Fishbeds vol.2 – Armycast

Just tooling around.....why is part D20, only to be used with an open canopy? 🤨🤔

View attachment 573343

Possible because of the thickness of the cockpit hood. If the cockpit is opened the pilot seat can be set at the correct position but if the cockpit is going to be closed the chair has to go more down at about the thickness of the glass.

Well, that didn't help....those wee PE for the pedals!
Careful, easy....ping....😲😳🤬😳😲....easy, easy....ping....😳😲🤬😲😳....🥴🤯😆😂
I'll be cutting some very thin strips of tape to use instead!

IMG_20200817_150109.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back