GB-46 1:72 AS.51 Horsa Mk.1 - WW2 Eastern Front / Twin Engine A/C, Transports and Gliders

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lookin alright I'd say, if it's going on a base you could drill some holes in the wheels and pin it down I think.

That's a good idea to be fair.
I reckon my new found love of Gorilla glue could also step up to challenge when the time comes.

Build on hold. Assembly finished but awaiting delivery (could be 10 days) of 10 bottles of Vallejo air, including the white I need for invasion stripes + a more accurate BS dark earth.

Well, it's not needed until the night of June 5th ....................
Hope the paints come in quick - luckily, i haven't noticed much of a delay, so far, in postal / courier deliveries.

Well, it's not needed until the night of June 5th ....................
Hope the paints come in quick - luckily, i haven't noticed much of a delay, so far, in postal / courier deliveries.

I've got news, it's looking a bit choppy at sea so it's delayed until Sept 6th. Plenty of time for the paint to arrive 😂

Thanks all, the paints have arrived.

But build is on hold for now due to another arrival this week that takes about 110% of my time for a few weeks...

3F76EAE4-AC5A-442B-B95F-E832A6831647.jpeg

To keep it WW2 aircraft relevant, he produces a very close match to BS Dark earth :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back