GB-50 and beyond

As long as you tell here its a different kit from the others, you should be good. Its when she looks at the stash and asks why you have eight Spitfires, that's when you start sweating
Only 8 Spits? Really?
:evil4:
 
I meant that number sounded low :lol:
 
Final call for the format input. It looks like we will:

1) continue with the current schedule of 4 month GB durations with one month of overlap.
2) no longer have split builds
3) continue with a 2 year (8 Group Build) planning cycle.

Capture.JPG
 
Final call for the format input. It looks like we will:

1) continue with the current schedule of 4 month GB durations with one month of overlap.
2) no longer have split builds
3) continue with a 2 year (8 Group Build) planning cycle.

View attachment 613104
Here let me make a bunch of fictional accounts and then they can vote also.
 
I'll leave it to you to find 7 votes in Alabama.
Alabama, Now that just too easy!
 
Nada ! Zippo ! Zilch ! I'm sure they were there, must have been stolen, lots of tiny footprints.
Your not digging deep enough. Think Backhoe
 
Well the truth is, I haven't ventured down there since my kids threw a frizbee over the fence 20 years ago. The next time I plan on climbing down there will be to save the War Dept on the price of a funeral !!
Well, ok, I guess that just means we're throwing in the towel. Back to you Andy!
 
As long as it's Heavies for #50!
I just splurged for a 1/72nd Airfix B-17G!!
Gone are the days of Reason on pricing!!!
Reason, really, you want reason? Just you give me a reason!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back