GB 57 question (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello everyone For my part I would like to be able to start again in a few months to make my plastics again, everything will depend on how time fence, this month I will begin to recondition an old warehouse to make there is my lair but it will depend on the happy time since I am finishing the reform living room / dining room / kitchen, If I had time they pointed me with an Aussies spitfire VIII although I could also decide on an Aussies p51 in the pto

Hello everyone For my part I would like to be able to start again in a few months to make my plastics again, everything will depend on how time fence, this month I will begin to recondition an old warehouse to make there is my lair but it will depend on the happy time since I am finishing the reform living room / dining room / kitchen, If I had time they pointed me with an Aussies spitfire VIII although I could also decide on an Aussies p51 in the pto
:) Happy to see you again Sergio: Any news ?

Will be good to see you enter Sergio but it sounds like you have a lot of work ahead. :D :D
well, think that these photos are from May of the year 22, and every weekend I have been working 14 to 16 hours, doing whatever the weather is, I am already installed there..., and to finish it completely I have to wait 3 to 4 months saving, and at least one more year to rehabilitate the rooms and the bathroom, now this time until the summer will be to make my den and to take care of the garden and my flowers

Wondering if this fits in foreign service? I know they were used by the Germans but as I'm thinking Spanish civil war would it pass as foreign service?

Attachments

• A8F2D32D-B4AA-4141-A479-3F930CAC920C.jpeg
    A8F2D32D-B4AA-4141-A479-3F930CAC920C.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
Now that I have the complete inventory I'm going to see if I have an easy model to assemble for this GB since I've cheered up and I have time between projects... let's see what I find

Ooooooooo, a speed build.
You have till the end of MAY to post an entry!!!!!!!!
Yes one build of OOB in 1/72 scale, I have a zts fw190 d13 at 1/72 that doesn't have decals and I wanted to make it from the yellow fw190 d13 10 captured by the british and repainted with the code usa14 when it was delivered to the americans... this model could be assembled if I didn't It gives me a lot of problems and they leave me alone at home in just over 6 hours ready to paint.

Yes one build of OOB in 1/72 scale, I have a zts fw190 d13 at 1/72 that doesn't have decals and I wanted to make it from the yellow fw190 d13 10 captured by the british and repainted with the code usa14 when it was delivered to the americans... this model could be assembled if I didn't It gives me a lot of problems and they leave me alone at home in just over 6 hours ready to paint.
Come on... you know you want to do it...just a bit of building after building your house.

Ahhh you love the smell of sprue and glue in the morning...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back