GB-58 1/48 Focke Wulf Ta 154 A-1/R1 - Night Fighters all Era

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I have tried to detail the cockpit, but it is very difficult for me to see with the glasses I have, it is impossible. I am waiting for the new ones to arrive from the optician, (the years do not forgive and for this hobby it is essential to see well), so Between my attitude and the vision that is not the most appropriate, I have left it as is, except that I have rectified the floor of the cockpit for the correct position of things.

so the process goes on
View attachment 725148View attachment 725149
This is how the co-pilot's team has been
Like others on the vision thing. So many attempted corrections and still with 2X specs and a jewelers magnifier head gear! Getting to where I am starting to post and anticipate feedback from members that can see! Looking good to me, but then again isn't that relative :rolleyes:

Like others on the vision thing. So many attempted corrections and still with 2X specs and a jewelers magnifier head gear! Getting to where I am starting to post and anticipate feedback from members that can see! Looking good to me, but then again isn't that relative :rolleyes:
That's one reason I don't post here often. Working 1:72, cockpits especially look ok plain vision, or even with glasses and head gear, but go to take a photo, and it looks like absolute shite! Too ashamed to post close ups now!

The biggest problem I had was tired vision and even with magnification I was not able to see up close, I always use electronic binoculars that had leds to illuminate that change when they melted...

Well, as I already told you, I've been doing little things while I have time, the heat of these weeks doesn't help much, I just want to be in the pool, even so I'll show you how I fly
IMG_20230705_203023.jpg
IMG_20230705_203029.jpg
IMG_20230705_203037.jpg
IMG_20230705_203045.jpg

the engine nacelle joints need some work as you can see...
the first painted radiators from burnt iron
IMG_20230705_203102.jpg

finished off in steel to give it more background
IMG_20230714_110138.jpg
IMG_20230714_110149.jpg

empty and refine the profile of the air intakes of both engines as you can see
IMG_20230714_110220.jpg
IMG_20230714_110244.jpg

and see how it looks in the fuselage

IMG_20230714_110129.jpg

thanks boyz

It is impossible for me to finish it to enter the contest due to different assembly and fitting problems, especially of the wings with the fuselage, it has a step of more than 1mm and I have to see what I do... but I will continue posting photos as the project progresses

We've tacked on a week to the end date if that helps.
It is appreciated but since I have the job and the time there will not be enough to repair this assembly or injection error, (I still don't know what it could have been, but being me I'm sure it was me).
It is appreciated that that time is extended anyway...

Too bad Sergio. You put a lot of effort into this
thanks fellas.

Nothing happens, even if I don't enter the "competition" I will continue doing it until I finish it, if I am alone with the problem of the wing fitting the rest is 99% finished, it is almost in the painting phase...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back