GB-58 1/48 Focke Wulf Ta 154 A-1/R1 - Night Fighters all Era

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

These photos are of how I had it 2 weeks ago before the heat wave that we had, which was impossible, after August, I don't know about your residences but here in August it is impossible to spend even 5 minutes making models, even so I have avoided days of beach and days of meals with friends to continue with my passion, also on August 14 I caught covid-19, although it was not serious, I had a fever and I was very tired and sore so for the 14 days that I was with covid I did nothing either, tonight I will post photos of how it is now.

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 6
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 6
Thank you all, the covid was for what has been a bad flu for 4 days but 10 days to recover, as it does not go down to the lungs it is overcome very quickly, fortunately this variant is less and less harmful...
Let's go get the photos I promised you.
The landing gear parts are ready to be painted and stored until all the handling of the plane is finished.
22.jpg

The following are views of both sides, as everything that needs to be placed is already placed.
23.jpg
24.jpg

Well, I bring it to you as I have it, I have finally managed to almost unify the fittings of the wings, it remains to be said that the assembly error did not check if I had to retouch the fitting.
now it's my turn to sandpaper and more sandpaper
25.jpg
26.jpg
27.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back