GB 58 and beyond (3 Viewers)

OK, so I've come up with a sequence using an independent random selection process (honest!) and have come up with the following order:

1Night Fighters (Ladies of the Night)
2PTO Allied or Axis
3Zombie Build
4Carrier & Maritime Patrol a/c all Eras
5Spitfires
6Stormy Weather
7One Trick Pony - Mustangs all versions
8No Propellers any era

Unless there's a good reason to change this order (if so - speak up), I'll publish the formal schedule in the next few days.
 
I do solemn swear that I have read and understand and that is I at anytime complain about the above and for mentioned list I shall be able to do so at my own wishes and have affirmed that I have read and do now agree to the terms listed in good faith and with a open hart surgery and am happy to abide by the listings (at this time) agree to wave any other questions about and for too forward Amen!!!!!
 
Oh I sorry, got lost, Yeah looks ok to me and Vic, right Vic????
I guess I don't have any other option. So hereby agreed............................................Honest! :D
 
OK, so I've come up with a sequence using an independent random selection process (honest!) and have come up with the following order:

1Night Fighters (Ladies of the Night)
2PTO Allied or Axis
3Zombie Build
4Carrier & Maritime Patrol a/c all Eras
5Spitfires
6Stormy Weather
7One Trick Pony - Mustangs all versions
8No Propellers any era

Unless there's a good reason to change this order (if so - speak up), I'll publish the formal schedule in the next few days.
Looks good to me...
 
So go have a shop. :D
 
Very nice Andy, I like it . I have to check the stash when I get home but going from memory, I might miss 3
 
Your stuff is pretty awesome too.
Thank you, but not even close to the same league.
 
all good here too !
just need to get some staff at work and then i'll have time off to build something ! :lol:

here's what i'm proposing to build for night fighters, unless you guys dont think it fits ?

Bf 109G-14/AS, Lt. Karl Mitterdorfer, CO of 10.(N)/JG 300, Jüterbog, Germany, September 1944
white 1 Jg300.jpg
 
Works for me Karl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back