GB 58 and beyond

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

OK, so I've come up with a sequence using an independent random selection process (honest!) and have come up with the following order:

1Night Fighters (Ladies of the Night)
2PTO Allied or Axis
3Zombie Build
4Carrier & Maritime Patrol a/c all Eras
5Spitfires
6Stormy Weather
7One Trick Pony - Mustangs all versions
8No Propellers any era

Unless there's a good reason to change this order (if so - speak up), I'll publish the formal schedule in the next few days.

I do solemn swear that I have read and understand and that is I at anytime complain about the above and for mentioned list I shall be able to do so at my own wishes and have affirmed that I have read and do now agree to the terms listed in good faith and with a open hart surgery and am happy to abide by the listings (at this time) agree to wave any other questions about and for too forward Amen!!!!!

OK, so I've come up with a sequence using an independent random selection process (honest!) and have come up with the following order:

1Night Fighters (Ladies of the Night)
2PTO Allied or Axis
3Zombie Build
4Carrier & Maritime Patrol a/c all Eras
5Spitfires
6Stormy Weather
7One Trick Pony - Mustangs all versions
8No Propellers any era

Unless there's a good reason to change this order (if so - speak up), I'll publish the formal schedule in the next few days.
Looks good to me...

all good here too !
just need to get some staff at work and then i'll have time off to build something ! :lol:

here's what i'm proposing to build for night fighters, unless you guys dont think it fits ?

Bf 109G-14/AS, Lt. Karl Mitterdorfer, CO of 10.(N)/JG 300, Jüterbog, Germany, September 1944
white 1 Jg300.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back