GB 58 and beyond

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Hello,

I think all is OK for me apart maybe
3Zombie Build ======> usually, I finish all the kits I start (except when it ends up in the trash) :shock:
4Carrier & Maritime Patrol a/c all Eras ======> I think my last "carrier aircraft" was the F5F-3 built at the end of the last year. I've F4U Corsairs and Zeros-Sen but land based...
But no problem for me :):thumbright:

Initial thoughts for a lady of the night all dressed in a black dress!

2023-02-20_11-16-27_924.jpeg

The enthusiasum is sure running hot on this first new GB. Thanks Andy, it seems with your hard work everyone is rearing to go. :D
I don't know Vic, I have P-70, P-61, Ju 88C-6, Beaufighter 1F BP Definent, F4U-2, and the list goes on and on 110, 410, Fw 190(WS) Bf 109 G (WS) I get so confused

To early to open a GB58 thread?? I would like to start a discussion on the 'color black'. Or perhaps open a thread in painting and finishing?

The list order Is perfect. For GB58 I just happened to have a fit...
View attachment 708025
Airfix Boulton Paul Defiant Mk.I. And it's 1/48 to boot. I'm Also covered up to the no prop one, 65, which I have nothing. For the rest I'll be cleaning out the stash, using a bunch of 1/72 kits, not ready to buy new if I have a fit!
I did this one, waaaaaaaay back GB7! ... I did in 1/72nd ..........OMG that was a long time ago!!!!!
My first GB and one of the first without painting the canopy white so I didn't have to do the cockpit!!!!
This forum has changed my building HEAPS!!! Shall I just re-paint it??????

Go for it!
fin 2.JPG

I did this one, waaaaaaaay back GB7! ... I did in 1/72nd ..........OMG that was a long time ago!!!!!
My first GB and one of the first without painting the canopy white so I didn't have to do the cockpit!!!!
This forum has changed my building HEAPS!!! Shall I just re-paint it??????

Go for it!
View attachment 708045
Repaint it black and claim it's a zombie build entry! Nah, that would be cheating, I think?

And the Only one I Don't have anything for, Night Fighter!
The only F6F-3N iza Trumpeter and it gets bazaar reviews.
I'm pretty sure Eduard did a F6F-3N at one time with resin radar pod and gun shrouds. I don't have one but remember seeing it.

Will need to go through my collection to find a night fighter, would this be WW2 only? I do have a F4U-5N but that would have to be in Korean War markings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back