GB-59 1/72 Mitsubishi Ki-15 'Babs' - WW2 PTO V

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Undercarriage and cowl cleaned up. Not perfect, but happy enough with them.

20230903_073901.jpg

20230905_233546.jpg

First phase done: all the grey bits off the sprues and cleaned up :)
View attachment 733072
The little box with the pieces is from a sorting rack, the type used for hardware store screws, right?...
It's something like that that I would like to do (buy myself) when I already have the permits to expand the house and make my man's head.

Cheers Sergio and Hugh.
That box Sergio is a woman's jewellery box(!), but does the job. I do have plastic screw boxes too, for spare parts (divided into subject).

Pic is a bit embarassing, as it still has my Dinah in there. Must finish that!

20230906_222751.jpg

I asked my son 'Engine or cockpit first?'. He said 'Cockpit, because then you can glue it together and it will look more complete'. Smart lad (he gets that from his mum :) )

So these are the stock kit cockpit parts.
20230906_225028.jpg

Wow, this mixing with a bunch of wackos must be deranging you, I mean mucking about with that wee scale engine. Phew, don't know if I could cope with that, and that cockpit masking, so tiny, hope you have a good magnifying glass. I admire your gumption. Can I ask why the shut down, holiday week maybe. :thumbleft: :D
2nd and 3rd these comments. I'm AR but that goes beyond the definition. That is detail detail...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back