GB26 Question

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I'm not even gonna go here, there, or wherever....seriously don't know what has happen with the building, honestly!
Can you burn yourself out??

Otherwise, I do have a few tailpushers, 2 x E/E Lightning, MiG 21, 2 x F4 Phantom, TSR.2, 2 x Buccaneer (h*ll no!), Su-7, F-86, F-104, F-8, then the incoming 1/32 F-105G Thunderchief 'Wild Weasel', Canberra, Mirage IIIC and a Arado 234...and the SAAB J35 Draken!

Hey isn't this GB supposed to start today? I was very interested to see what all you WWII buffs were going to do with this one. I have some ideas but haven't pulled the trigger on a kit yet but my MiG-3 is almost done and I think I wanna try a JET!

That's a very cool looking one Karl.
Somewhere I have decals flr R L Scott's F-84 so I might do that one. It would give me an excuse to pull out his P-40K and finish it. On the other hand I have an F-111 I've been itchin to build. Either way I better finish the P-51H first

Maybe this one....

A-6A Intruder 151806
1965: Delivered to the US Navy.
1969-70: VA-35 as "NL-513". (which is/was USS Coral Sea CV(A)-43!)
Converted to KA-6D tanker.
1979: VA-145 as "NE-520".
Also noted as written off in 1972?

Sorry to keep asking but... when does this GB start? I'm thinking another MiG but with some color this time!

Users who are viewing this thread