gday!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

caddieshack

Recruit
Jan 9, 2008
safteybay
Hello,
My name is caddie. I am 31yrs old with 2 young girls.I am interested in this site because im looking for information on the Fairy Swordfish and squadrons 833 and 834. As far as i know they served on the HMS battler. My grandfather was a fitter/turner and flight engineer on these planes and i think worked with these squadrons. A friend of his died and was in one of these squadrons.His body was never found and his memeorial is at Deadulus? I know im rambling lol but i just want to know about the history of my grandfather and what happened to his friend, Norman Watts.
Thankyou.

Hallo Norman,
Nice to read you.I hope you will find all answers to your questions.
Greetings from Poland.:)

Welcome to the forum!

"Is your name not Bruce? Austarlia, Australia, Australia we love you amen! Now for the readin' of the rules!"

Thankyou and yes my name is caddie not norman.lol
If anyone can point me in the right directon for finding out info it would be muchly appreciated...

Hello,
My name is caddie. I am 31yrs old with 2 young girls.I am interested in this site because im looking for information on the Fairy Swordfish and squadrons 833 and 834. As far as i know they served on the HMS battler. My grandfather was a fitter/turner and flight engineer on these planes and i think worked with these squadrons. A friend of his died and was in one of these squadrons.His body was never found and his memeorial is at Deadulus? I know im rambling lol but i just want to know about the history of my grandfather and what happened to his friend, Norman Watts.
Thankyou.

Talk to aussie 1001 he might have some info for you. Watch out for lucky13 hes bored:D

G'day Caddie from another Aussie. Sorry mate can't help you with your questions. And yes Lucky more bloody Aussies to piss of your day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back