Georgia and Russia at war.

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

lol it's funny that both of the current sovietologists-in-charge, Rice and Gates actually are the ones who contributed to the fall of Russian - American relations on the American side at most. The more you learn Russia , the less you understand it. :) As the famous Russian poet of the 19th century named Tjutchev once said : "Russia is understood not by the mind,. Nor by a common rule. She has a special stature of her own:. In Russia one can only believe". :)

far worser man! In fact your English is not much worser than the one of Bush (ok, ok , don't ban me, it's just a joke :lol: )

no man stay cool im not administrator ! and i didnt feel offended.

you even needs to insult bush ramirezzz, just watch the david letterman´s top ten bush´s bloopers. its all there !

If almost everything you said was recorded I'm sure there would be many instances in which you came across much less formidable than you intended.

so, anybody saw any picture of baku-tiblisi pipelines destroyed or with some evidence os russian bombings ?

ISNT THAT STRANGE ?

AvWeek reported no pipelines were bombed. What they did report is the origination of the claim came from some errant bombs from a Tu-22M that missed a different target and landed nearby buried pipelines. AvWeek debunked the pipeline attack, claiming if the russians wanted to bomb the pipeline they would have focused upon the larger pumphouses and not the pipeline proper.

A really good analysis in AvWeek on the order of battle.

:lol: No shame :lol:

It appears the international space station members are formally protesting the russian cosmonauts using the station as a reconnaisance platform. :lol: The russians have responded that they were only monitoring compliance to ceasefire lines.

I love it.

some first reliable information on casualties in South Ossetia
the list of 311 South Ossetians known to be killed as of 4 September
(in Russian only)
it's still incomplete and will be expanded later.
The name and birthdate are mentioned ,as well as cause and place of death.
Ñïèñîê ïîãèáøèõ æèòåëåé Þæíîé Îñåòèè ïî äàííûì íà 4 ñåíòÿáðÿ: ÔÈÎ, ïðè÷èíà ãèáåëè, ìåñòî çàõîðîíåíèÿ - Íîâîñòè Ðîññèè - ÈÀ REGNUM

That's quite some damage. By the looks of things Jug they are back at a base in Russia and so the pilot would of just been shaken?

amazing they could flight in that kind of situation. migs and sukhois are more reliable the hollywood movies made us to believe so !

in my ignorance i allways thought this kind of planes was one shot, one explosion.

amazing !

IT is amazing. Even though these are two engine aircraft, the engines are physically in close proximity to each other. That's some serious damage to a rotating turbine and I would have thought it would take both engines out.

Or maybe anyone who opposes the West in some sensitive issues risks of being called a Commie? Please enlighten me Adler, I don't get the point! :)

No I have no problem with people being critical of the west. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If I were against peopel being critical of the west, you would have been banned already? I would not ban you, because you are only stating your opinion, which is great. That is the point of these forums to discuss stuff.

Now having said that, just as you are entitled to your opinion. I am entitled to mine? I am entitled to mine, correct?

I try to call it like I see it.

My opinions of Putin:

He is a communist, through and through, whether he likes it or not. Sure he might have been critical of the Soviet regime, but that does not change anything. A Republican can be critical of the Republican party, does that make him any less of a Republican?

He can not be trusted.

He is looking West...

Is all of this fact? Probably not, but it is how I view the man, because I do not trust him.

Again just as you do not like Bush. I can not stand Putin. If you do not like that, well you will have to deal with it. Atleast I do not like Bush either and can admit that my own leader is not the greatest thing since sliced bread and butter and makes mistakes.

As for your expansion of NATO theory, I do not agree with it either. If NATO had been abolished, it would have been only a matter of time until Russia flexed her muscles again. Would it have been okay for Russia to do so with a weakened West? Get my point.

Ramirezzz said:
Because this guy is one of those neoconservative hawks acting in best traditions of the Theo Roosevelt gunboat diplomacy. This guy isn't able to make compromisses, in fact he doesn't want to make any. He is a hawk, a warrior , not a diplomat. His views on Russia were up-to-date in the 1960ies or 1970ies, but not in the late 2000ies. He is just not flexible enough.

Please site hard fact examples to back these comments up. Quotes and facts please...

By the way, I am not actually expecting you to post fact or quotes. I am just making a point, that just as you have your opinion of McCain (which I absolutely do not agree with it), I have my opinion of Putin.

Am I am wrong about Putin? Maybe (I do not think so though).

Are you wrong about McCain? Maybe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back