German Aircraft that could deliver The Bomb

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume this Propellorhead here is Simon Gunson at Axishistory forum, posting the same crap about the "real" Ju 390 image from 1942 and the german A-bomb.
See
They also infiltrated this thread, which was already interesting enough without their input... :lol:

I assume this Propellorhead here is Simon Gunson at Axishistory forum, posting the same crap about the "real" Ju 390 image from 1942 and the german A-bomb.
See
Thanks, now I know a forum to avoid. A He-177 modded to make it all the way to America? And of course Nazi advanced super-tech was the basis for the Tu-95, riiiiight. People who cannot tell the difference between a piston-engine and a turbo-prop acting like experts is at least a little bit amusing.

Thanks, now I know a forum to avoid. A He-177 modded to make it all the way to America? And of course Nazi advanced super-tech was the basis for the Tu-95, riiiiight. People who cannot tell the difference between a piston-engine and a turbo-prop acting like experts is at least a little bit amusing.

I read and posted at AHF for a short while until I realized the place had more than its share of Wehraboos. It was hard for me to trust information I read there after that.

WITNESSED by German citizens in a nearby town.

I like how some people in a town "witnessed" an A bomb going off when it's pretty unlikely they would have known that an A bomb was, let alone not suffering the effects of radiation that did not grip local residents enmasse, or did all these people get burned in a funeral pyre as well so the effects on the local population could never be recorded? no recorded increases in thyroid cancer in local villages years later? No increased rates of still-birth or degradation of bone marrow owing to intense and long term exposure to radiation? Nothing in the medical records of the local towns that indicates anything like this? No?

Not only that, but we are finding out about this rather momentous and earth shattering event from this guy?

Next, sure, there might well have been a big explosion that turned night into day, but how did anyone at the time know it was an A bomb and just because its a big explosion doesn't mean it has to be an A bomb. Everything our conspiracy theorist has written is circumstantial only and offers no evidence that the explosion was from an atomic bomb. A giant explosion might well have happened, but it most certainly wasn't a nuclear explosion.

Such a thing would be very easy to trace, even nearly 100 years later, but since nothing like what happened in Hiroshima or Nagasaki has ever been recorded or detected at that location debunks this crazy idea. There is no way a nuclear detonation in Europe in 1945 could be covered up. It's like saying the US faked the moon landings with the logistical impossibility that proposition invites! Oh, wait... :D

Last edited:
would not notice it beggars belief.

Agree. Allied scientists combed Germany for secrets and something would have turned up. The Germans kept records of everything, sure, some of it has been destroyed, but surely something would have survived that showed they had completed an A bomb, produced a meltdown in a pile, had the ability to refine uranium or whatever was used or something...

Surprisingly, one thing that came out from the Nuremburg trials was the sheer extent of what the Nazis were up to through paper records. A lot more than what we are led to believe survived the bombings and deliberate attempts at covering the Nazis' tracks, yet, peculiarly nothing supporting the theory that Germany had got to the stage of building an actual A bomb survives. Funny that...

Agree. Allied scientists combed Germany for secrets and something would have turned up. The Germans kept records of everything, sure, some of it has been destroyed, but surely something would have survived that showed they had completed an A bomb, produced a meltdown in a pile, had the ability to refine uranium or whatever was used or something...

Surprisingly, one thing that came out from the Nuremburg trials was the sheer extent of what the Nazis were up to through paper records. A lot more than what we are led to believe survived the bombings and deliberate attempts at covering the Nazis' tracks, yet, peculiarly nothing supporting the theory that Germany had got to the stage of building an actual A bomb survives. Funny that...

They maintained records of Zyklon-B shipments to Auschwitz, detailing pounds shipped and train numbers, which we later captured and used as evidence at Nuremberg. They liked their documentation. Now we're expected to believe that this important program has no paper trail, and (for a technological program) no data files?

Riiiiiiight.

Had they actually pulled off a nuclear reaction, there'd be paperwork out the wazoo about this.

Last edited:
Had they actually pulled off a nuclear reaction, there'd be paperwork out the wazoo about this.

One of the industries that benefitted hugely from Nazi research undertaken in concentration camps was the medical industry. Experiments were carried out on humans that simply could not be carried out in an ethically oriented environment, so the data produced was extremely valuable to the extent that records taken from Germany post-war have found their way to medical and learning institutes around the world.

The net result being that although the sources of this data that's been collected were done so in gruesome and unpalatable circumstances, the information is extraordinarily revealing. No medical institute is going to admit that data used in scientific studies was acquired from the Nazis in WW2, but its out there.

There is no surviving evidence that the Germans did experiments on exposure to radiation based on the production of fissile materials required for a bomb. This is most definitely something the Germans would have done. They exposed KL victims to high altitudes in pressure chambers for research required by the Luftwaffe, they exposed people to extreme heat and cold for military knowledge.

This stuff still survives around the world.

That there is no surviving evidence that the Germans did experiments on exposure to radiation based on the production of fissile materials required for a bomb. This is most definitely something the Germans would have done. They exposed KL victims to high altitudes in pressure chambers for research required by the Luftwaffe, they exposed people to extreme heat and cold for military knowledge.

This stuff still survives around the world.

Right. They did hypothermia experiments, killing people in the process, and all the while maintaining detailed records. They would surely have done exposure experiments using untermenschen to examine this aspect of nuclear warfare as well.

I remember an interview with a German veteran, who said that as a recent POW at the very end of the war he felt a slight draft of air and wondered if it was the pressure wave of a promised wonder weapon finally turning the war.

Even back then, it was my opinion, that his memory has been playing tricks on him. Pressure wave of a huge bomb, yeah that fits the A-bomb we all know TODAY. Back then though, the promised wonder weapons took the shape of super-tanks and super-aircraft, not a super-bomb, no?

On "witnessing" an A-Bomb blast, I re-watched the "Atomic Bomb Movie" narrated by Captain Kirk, well OK, William Shatner.

Before the Trinity test they packed 100 tons of TNT and detonated it in the early morning darkness, which, to absolutely no ones surprise, turned night into day, albeit on a smaller scale but certainly if you were within 5 miles or so of it.

Last edited:
We can also look to massive conventional explosions and how they were seen and heard from considerable distances, not to mention the affect they had on local populations.

Like the Oppau incident in 1921 or in 1944, the explosion aboard the Dutch ST Voorbode in Bergen Harbor, that even created a tsunami.
These were witnessed by many, the casualties were recovered and reported on both by media and the government.

The alleged "Ohrdruf blast" location was surrounded by population centers and would have been witnessed by more than a few military officials and concentration camp survivors. It's hard to hush up tens of thousands of civilians - even now, there are still people alive who recall where a single bomber or fighter crashed near their village/farm.
A massive explosion would certainly be recalled by more than one or two people (who have to remain anonymous for the safety of their family).

On "witnessing" an A-Bomb blast, I re-watched the "Atomic Bomb Movie" narrated by Captain Kirk, well OK, William Shatner.

Before the Trinity test they packed 100 tons of TNT and detonated it in the early morning darkness, which, to absolutely no ones surprise, turned night into day, albeit on a smaller scale but certainly if you were within 5 miles or so of it.

To put this into perspective, that's roughly .6% the explosive power of the Hiroshima bomb (I'm using the conservative 18kt estimate for the latter explosion).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back